Brown Trout Safari
Late fall is an excellent time to hunt for big post spawn Brown Trout with streamers. This hardcore fishing trip is planned to do just that, with lodging, meals & more included. The perfect weekend to cap off the season before winter hits.
When November 4th and 5th
Friday – 7 PM Check in, evening social and streamer tying at the shop.
Sunday – Breakfast at the Grayling Restaurant after checkout, float trip with streamside lunch, depart for home with sore shoulders and great memories
- 2 Nights lodging at the Old Au Sable Lodge
- 2 Guided float trips with streamside lunches each day
- Use of equipment if needed
- Fly tying instruction & materials
- Saturday & Sunday breakfasts at the Grayling Restaurant
- Saturday night dinner at Ray’s
This event is reserved for 6 rods ONLY, we will sell out quickly, so first call your fishing buddy and then call us at 989-348-3300 or email us at email@example.com to reserve your spot! Do Not Delay.